Senior Consultant at Carpediem
Views:2726 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Carpediem - Brand Architect (4-8 yrs)
- Carpediem, since its inception 18 years ago, has built a consulting powerhouse in Brand Management & Experience Design, Strategic HR, and -Employer Branding. Carpediem has partnered with over 100 clients in the course of its journey. To name a notable few - Hindustan Unilever Limited, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, Texas Instruments, USL, SAB Miller, Allergan, and Peepul Capital.
- Carpediem is also a pioneer in the 'domain expert subscription services' space with webCHRO - an interactive digital platform for HR advisory and content.
- Through the years, we have nurtured young professionals who have learnt the ropes, made significant contributions; some have moved on to build global careers. Ours is a collaborative environment - we have no set hierarchy, and every voice is expressed and heard.
Carpediem is looking for someone who can nurture brands across a spectrum, from start-ups and SME's to established businesses. The role involves overall planning, developing, and executing marketing activities toward enhancing brand stature and performance.
- Develop brand identity, create marketing strategies and execute them
- Design distinct and memorable customer experiences, so brands are differentiated and enjoy strong advocacy
- Create a brand focus within the companies we work with, facilitate organizational changes that deliver on the brand promise, and support market activation
- Provide insight to clients to better understand market trends, consumer behaviour and measure the impact of marketing initiatives
- Manage an ecosystem of creative agencies, digital firms, event companies and the like
Prior experience :
A post-graduate/graduate with 4-8 years of work experience, of which at least two years is in branding & marketing in a B2B or B2C environment. Account managers in advertising agencies, involved in planning and activation, are suitable comparators for this role.
Candidate Attributes :
- Is self-driven
- Is imaginative
- Has high technology orientation
- Can influence without authority
- Has strong execution skills; is comfortable multitasking
The role is Bangalore-based.