KAM at Caritor Solutions
Views:161 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Caritor Solutions - Service Delivery - Incident Management (5-10 yrs)
Job Requirement :
- 5+ years in IT Operations and/or service delivery management
- 5+ years working as an incident manager and Major Incident Manager.
- Strong practical ITIL/ITSM skill set with operational experience with some / all of the service design, service transition, and service operation processes
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- Strong understanding of Incident Management process in a production IT Environment and IT Operations
- Good understanding of Problem Management, Change Management and Event Management processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of incident management practices, activities, techniques and tools within a large, complex organization preferably in Infrastructure areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective communication to all stakeholders
- Strong initiative skills that includes RCAs, Continuous Service improvement etc
- Good judgment in seeking and providing advice and counsel
- Ability to handle stressful situations and effective team player
- Demonstrated effective coordination towards resolution for escalated issues
- Good understanding the business impacts during critical situations
- Able to work in rotational shifts and should be flexible for extended hours
Key Responsibilities :
- To restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
- Coordinate all activities required to lead significant incidents in compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact with the primary focus on restoring the services.
- Facilitate the outage calls and ensure that all the required resources are engaged to work a Major Incident.
- Ensuring that effective communication is maintained with the Executives, Business Leadership during a incident.
- Analyze data and prepare reports in support of periodic service reviews, including operational metrics and service level reports
- Work with Service Delivery Management team to prepare a report on major changes to ensure appropriate and required communications are sent to the executives and stakeholders in-line with the business impact
- Coordinating the resolution of incident by participating in the interaction with multiple customer groups and representing Production Operations Incident management in a series of daily forums to report status and receive feedback on operational handling / issues