Assistant Manager at Cargo Flash
Views:903 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Cargo Flash - Air Freight Export Manager (1-10 yrs)
Job Description - Air Freight Manager -Export Sales
Introduction of Group Logistics:
Group Logistics, established with a strong commitment to providing high-quality logistics services, has four subsidiaries, which deal in world-class Cargo and Logistics services both in International and Domestic sectors. Driven by core values of integrity and hard work, Group Logistics has mastered the science of global logistics and has built long term, ethical client relationships.
Our Services: Air Freight, Sea Freight, Multi Modal Transportation, Exhibition Cargo, Project Cargo, Warehousing, Customs Clearance, Trucking & Road Transportation, Temperature Control & Reefer.
- Implements local airfreight export strategy (products, preferred carriers, market penetration, target's etc.), including local carrier relationship management, and procurement for non-preferred carriers.
- Establishes operational framework for local, regional and global standardization of processes, benchmark and regulatory compliance.
- Contribute to the identification of specific business opportunities and participate in development of new or modified service offering.
- Be responsible for engaging other offices in the company's Network and develop routine business on regular basis.
- Ensure that of cooperating with Operations conform to laws, policies, rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and the company.
- Monitor the profitability and productivity of the department.
- Issuance and/or maintaining customer profiles.
- Support sales and marketing efforts to increase existing business and maintain current accounts.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in marketing, logistics or any related field.
- 1+ years' experience of leadership with Air Freight Forwarding and Exports required
- Experience driving high performance and meeting or exceeding product / financial KPIs
- Demonstrated leadership experience building teams
- Proven supervisory attitude
- Good market and product knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.