TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:841 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Cargill - Training Lead - Global Operations (15-18 yrs)
Global Operations Training Lead
Job Purpose and Impact :
- The Business Operations & Supply Chain (BOSC) Global Operations Plant Training Lead, is a leadership position, will provide thought leadership and training strategy execution for the Global Operations team.
- In this role, you will leverage expertise in technical training, learning strategy, and leadership development to consult, design strategies, development solutions and measure effectiveness within a plant employee centered operating environment.
- You will lead cross functional agile project teams to leverage learning capabilities to achieve results for the business.
- You will leverage agile principles to move quickly and take ownership of learning solutions from ideation through to deployment, continuous improvement and obsolescence and retirement.
Key Accountabilities :
- Lead and guide global learning and training strategic initiatives for the Global Operations Domains.
- Spearhead global plant employee centered solutions design and development projects using agile principles and global curriculum design.
- Provide consultation and advice to achieve organizational learning and training outcomes efficiently and effectively.
- Measure and evaluate learning and training solutions to identify continuous improvement opportunities and communicate value and impact.
- Educate and advise strategic capability owners on learning, training, and development offerings, capabilities, governance and ongoing learning opportunities.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems.
- You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of learning and training strategy leadership
- Expertise in Training delivery in Manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions & synthesize/summarize key points in a discussion to move it forward
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to think on feet, be flexible and skilled at handling challenging discussions and helping people connect the concepts and skills to their roles
- Comfortable with ambiguity - stays present under stress, maintains composure, makes decisions in the moment
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal and use logic and methods to solve difficult problems effectively
- Attention to detail, solid organizational and prioritization skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Experience working in manufacturing or plant based environment (including reliability excellence, continuous improvement, production effectiveness, etc.)
- Budget and project management
- Solid leadership skills and ability to interact with senior level leaders
- Minimum of three years experience working in a highly matrixed and/or global environment
- Proficient and experienced working with technology, data and analytics as the primary method for delivering learning impact
- Experience identifying, managing and partnering with third-party resources