TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:572 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Cargill - Senior Supervisor - Tax Team - APAC Region (10-19 yrs)
Tax Team Senior Supervisor - APAC
Tax Team Senior Supervisor -APAC -14+Years-CA/CMA
Job Title : Tax Team Senior Supervisor
Exp : 15+years
Shift :APAC -6.30AM to 3.30PM -but need to be flexible
Title: Tax Team Senior Supervisor
Job Purpose and Impact:
The Tax Accounting Team Senior Supervisor will oversee the high risk daily operations of the tax compliance processes and the end to end processes of tax accounting. In this role, you will build and develop a team, oversee decision making and problem solving, collaborate with stakeholders to influence and drive change, monitor and review key performance indicators and metrics and lead specific projects to drive efficiency.
- Lead a team responsible for multiple operations of the tax compliance activities utilizing a substantial understanding of tax laws, regulations, practices, processes and directions provided by corporate tax.
- Provide operational guidance and review of enterprise resource planning systems relevant for indirect tax application and compliance.
- Monitor operations performance on agreed upon service level agreements and key metrics also advise on appropriate action plans where needed.
- Control data governance efforts to ensure that relevant data is sound and consistent throughout the countries.
- Focus on driving quality with a view towards robust performance management, stakeholder feedback and active metrics management.
- Support an internal control environment including risk mitigation and the total compliance of its operations and services.
- Build and foster robust business relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
-Strong Experience in People management and Indirect Taxation supporting any APAC region.
- Bachelor's/Master's/ Qualified CA/CMA degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Tax experience in shared services center operations with extensive knowledge in tax accounting, tax compliance and other tax related processes
- Minimum of Ten years of related work experience in Indirect Taxation and Direct Taxation
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree in accounting, tax law or business administration.
- Six years of supervisory experience