Confidential at Cargill
Views:1610 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:359
Cargill - Plant Head (12-15 yrs)
JOB LOCATION: Kurkumbh, Pune
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Plant Head will provide operational guidance and direction for all production processes at the GEOS India Kurkumbh facility with moderate-to-high complexity. We seek an experienced professional to ensure areas of responsibility meet standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness, and financial performance.
- Lead all aspects of the overall operational management
- Lead, direct and control capital and operating budgets
- Lead Zero Defects Strategy of the facility to ensure customer and product/quality standards meet specifications.
- Lead employee and food safety program standards and goals
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering and equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum 12 Years of working experience in FMCG industries of which at least three years above of Experience in General Management with Supply Chain/Procurement /Quality/Safety cross-functional exposure
- Managing at least 4-5 different production lines & automated Packaging lines
- Strong industrial processing experience or proven capability to work at this level
- Experience in running 24/7 365 days continuous processing operation
- Commercial business Understanding
- Process Management
- Experience of working within highly unionized environments
- Managing relations with the local, provincial regulatory authorities related to the facility
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.