HR - Talent Acquisition at Cargill
Views:6604 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Cargill - Manager - Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Position Purpose & Summary:
This position is responsible for :
- Leading the strategic thinking on the brand, developing and executing the marketing calendar and campaigns.
- Providing leadership to direct reports (brand managers) and cross functional teams to successfully deliver the outcomes.
- Leveraging cross-functional expertise to positively challenge the system to deliver more.
- Managing the P&L and brand health. Providing guidance and leadership to ensure best in class execution of all key initiatives on time and in-line with budget.
- Managing total A&P budget & track brand performance across key metrics such as brand equity health and market shares
Marketing Strategy: 50%
- Developing Strategic Road Map (Long Range Plan / Tactical ) for the category and group of brands, including Annual Marketing Plans for support business objective YOY
- Day to day management of all brand related innovation and new business initiative projects
- Drive Product Development Strategy, Pricing Strategy, Placement Strategy and Promotion Strategy for Category / Brands to strengthen Brand equity and Brand Preference.
- Should have complete understanding & first hand exposure on the marketing processes including the following:
- Trade promotions
- Understanding financial planning
- Value Chain
- Pricing and Schemes
- Designing & implementation of Consumer promotions
- To drive category growth and deliver P&L.
- Responsible for delivering Marketing Objective for the Category and Brands,
- Market Share (Volume / Value)
- Brand Health Score
- Market ROI
- Customer Loyalty and Brand Preference
Marketing Systems: 25%
- Direct management of brand budgets ensuring adequate funding of those projects required to meet their targets
- Lead the implementation of defined NPD projects working with brand managers / country Marketing / Sales Contact and to launch new brands/ extensions/ offerings that build on the category offerings
- Support the Marketing Head in reviewing and approving copy, product and packaging changes for major launches and re-launches
- Co-ordinate category / brand market research projects to improve consumer understanding and identify consumer insights
- Provide clear leadership to team of brand managers across the portfolio of brands and categories
Insights and Innovation: 25%
- Drive Consumer Centric Marketing and brand strategy for delivering on category / brand growth.
- Should have thorough understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Consumer insight generation through observing on consumer Behaviour
- Attitude and Practices
- Targeting and
- Positioning of the sub brand /brands in competitive context
- Improve efficiency of marketing programs by measuring & evaluating all activities and drawing concrete learning- s
- To design long term brand portfolio basis past& current brand identity & forecasted category movement
- Strong effective communicator. Powerful written and verbal skills in English and Hindi
- Highly developed, and demonstrated teamwork skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global company of diverse creative employees
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers. Customer evangelism focused product development and outreach
- Conviction - Strong or firmly held vision that inspires others to action
- Courage - Not deterred by hardship, risk, adversity, or uncertainty. Challenges the status quo; willing to voice and champion a differing viewpoint
- People First - Shape and engage global diverse teams to leverage different perspectives and create inclusive environment. Develop self and others to unleash potential by setting high standards, rewarding performance ad confronting poor performance.
- Authentic & Inspirational - Inspire a shared sense of purpose and direction with excitement for the future to motivate and energize others. Foster trust and teamwork through self-awareness, integrity and humility. Promote candor through sharing difficult or unpopular messages in a motivating way and letting people know where they stand honestly and sensitively.
- System Thinker - Connect the dots and move beyond the obvious to drive growth
- Strategic - Be curious, constantly scan the environment and know the customer to discover growth potential. Transform business trends into long term strategic approaches to move the organization forward.
- Agile and Resilient - Cultivate innovation by experimenting and adapting, learning from failures and pushing boundaries. Create clarity, optimism and opportunities in the face of ambiguity, uncertainty and setbacks
- Decisive and Result Driven - Solve problems through others by seeking input not consensus. Act decisively and courageously. Achieve exceptional results by taking ownership, persisting in the face of challenges and holding self and others accountable
- MBA from a reputed institute.
- Background in Marketing management in consumer marketing firms in FMCG / Food Industry.
- Total 8-12 years of work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.