TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:1421 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Cargill - Digital Marketing Product Lead (10-15 yrs)
Digital Marketing Product Lead
This is a global role with the Digital Labs team of Cargill.
Cargill Digital Labs provides Platforms and Services that enable our customer grow and launch transformative ideas required for their businesses.
Immersive Learning Center within Cargill Digital Labs provides a place to rapidly experiment with and launch new business and technology products and platforms safely. They provide design, prototyping and full stack product development services for Cargill businesses, their partners and their customers
Job Purpose and Impact :
Cargill Digital Labs is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Digital Product Marketing Lead to play a key role in the marketing of Food & Agri Value Chain focused Software Products in Bangalore.
You will work with digital product leaders, software development teams, digital product managers, product users, regional CIOs and business leaders
This individual will drive two key capabilities.
A) User adoption of products developed by the different product teams
B) Be a digital evangelist and create a robust pipeline of digital ideas for Immersive Learning Team (.i.e Software Product Development team) in Cargill
Key Accountabilities :
- Be a thought leader to business leaders on digital product and digitalization opportunities in our businesses and to our end customers.
- Be a hands-on coach to the product team and business users about driving user and usage growth of digital products.
- Standup capabilities to plan, execute and support all digital product adoption campaigns including SEO/SEM.
- Market CDL and help create a robust pipeline of new digital ideas from businesses by working with business relationship managers, digital advisors and business leaders
- Lead and conduct Design Thinking workshop with external users, and business groups.
- Help create marketing materials such as datasheets and white papers that communicate the benefits of our service offerings to internal customers, reflecting our position as an established digital leader
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally.
- Help create top talent pipeline from ranking academic institutes through university - industry partnerships.
- Promote a culture of digital innovation and product thinking mindset in Cargill
- Substantial digital product marketing and business development background is a must.
- SaaS experience beneficial including understanding SaaS architecture, business models, implementation challenges, etc.
- University collaborations and partnership experience.
- Startup Business Development experience
- Minimum 10+yrs of experience in Digital marketing and or as commercial software product manager
- Familiarity with User Experience / UI Design / Product Development
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills as well as attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A real team player
- Must be able to demonstrate success in prior position
- Less than 20 percent travel.