Talent Acquisition at Cargill Business Services
Views:3766 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Cargill - CBS Performance Manager (10-15 yrs)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. Five functions are in scope HR,IT, Finance, Transport & Logistics and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement. These services will be delivered in Six Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose(Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina).
- This position will be responsible for driving the performance measurement, reporting and SLA management within CBS Finance across the six centres to drive productivity, cost efficiency and quality improvement. The role will collaboratively work with all other CBS Finance and CBS service performance analysts, and other performance function managers to identify potential continuous improvement opportunities and establish high performing operational processes globally within CBS Finance. This involves helping establish a strong service performance management framework, service performance reporting, building analytics and enterprise focused commentary for stakeholders in close conjunction with the Finance Centre Operation Leaders.
- The role requires someone with a deep subject matter expertise within the shared service/BPO industry who has helped build, manage and run a service performance function across a complex organization like Cargill supporting multiple enterprises across different regions on a global scale. Also, someone who has a background of dealing with multiple complex systems, ERP platforms to help build the data reporting structures.
Principal Accountabilities :
40% Global CBS Finance scorecard owner :
- This role will be responsible for ensuring metric measurement alignment across the four regions, providing guidance where needed to ensure that alignment, assisting with the automation of data collection where possible and provide analysis and monthly commentary.
- Ensure that there is a strong alignment between the centre, region and global level in terms of the KPIs/SLAs, commentary and analysis of the scorecards
- Ensure that there is a strong adherence to the reporting calendar so that there is a continuous rhythm to the reporting cycle
- Work with the CBS Finance Global Operations Lead to present at the Enterprise Global Level and senior stakeholder level to report on the relevant metrics.
30% Global SLA reporting owner :
- This role will be responsible for working with the Global Process Owners/Managers and four regions to develop a global reporting process, ensure we are aligned in how those metrics are being reported and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the presentations required at global Level 0 and Level 1 are coordinated, presented with the right level of actions follow-up on regular basis
- Ensure that there is a strong alignment between the regional level and global level in terms of the service performance management reporting and analysis by Enterprise and by region
20% Provide adhoc reporting and analysis : This role will be responsible for providing analysis to support pursuance of continuous stakeholder engagement analysis given certain areas of analysis and improvement.
10% Continuous Improvement of the reporting infrastructure : This role will be responsible for understanding the broader reporting and analytics landscape at Cargill and how to best integrate and evolve reporting and analytics
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- BA/BS /PG degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong relevant experience in service management and service performance management including reporting
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and take initiative
- Strong independent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Preferred Qualifications :
- Deep knowledge of end to end PTP, OTC and RTR processes
- Deep knowledge of service reporting, performance management and service management within Finance and Accounting space
- Deep systems knowledge - SAP, JDE and other relevant data based systems related to reporting
- Deep analytical based tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Remedyforce from a service management lens
- Deep service framework knowledge and experience in implementing, running and managing global teams toward the end outcome
- Prior shared service/BPO/Service operations industry experience (10+).
- Experience of working in shared service operations.
- Possess appropriate knowledge and technical proficiency in financial and accounting areas together with having good systems understanding.
- Experience working across countries and cultures
- Strong knowledge of service controls, incident management reporting and the whole end to end Service Management Framework
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.