TA at Cargill Business Services
Views:22 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cargill - Capability Architect - Informatica MDM (13-17 yrs)
Capability Architect - Informatica MDM
- The Master Data Management Capability Architect is an exciting new role within the Cargill Data Function which will shape the overall architecture, solution design and integration for master data management, reference data management and data quality capabilities, aligned to the overarching master data management strategy for the company.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across Cargill to understand master data, reference data and data quality needs, understand data governance policies and processes and define the roadmap to leverage data management tools and mature capabilities in delivery of these needs. You will also guide MDM Product teams to design and deliver business requirements with due consideration to MDM best practices and standards, to achieve consistent management of critical master data domains while enabling scale and efficiencies and maximizing the business value across the company.
- Lead design of high performance, integrated, and scalable master data management, reference data and data quality architecture taking into consideration the data management ecosystem at the company
- Develop the Master data management framework for standards, capabilities, security and integration across master data management (MDM), reference data management (RDM) and data quality (DQ) that can be leveraged by Product teams to develop data products. Data quality will include improved data accuracy and quality in our ERP, CRM and other systems
- Develop and conduct Proof of concept for new capabilities offered by the data management tools or customized capabilities to meet business needs collaborating to ensure the company is achieving the maximum value for its technology investments while achieving business results
- Coach MDM Product teams across Master data domains (Customer, Location, Product, Vendor, Material), Reference data and Data Quality on adopting the MDM framework to achieve standardization, ensure data security and privacy needs are met and leveraging tool capabilities to drive efficiencies in the development process
- Work closely with the MDM Lead, MDM Product Owner, Data Quality Technical to drive literacy and awareness around master data management, reference data management and data quality efforts across the company and to develop and establish key metrics and reports to measure success of Master data, Reference data and Data Quality
- Work closely with the MDM Lead to develop the strategy and roadmap, deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Collaborate with Global IT to rationalize the MDM, RDM and DQ software (Informatica, SAP MDG, Sparesfinder, Aravo, Infosteward) across the Cargill landscape in order to ensure Cargill is achieving the maximum value for its technology investments while achieving business results
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Thirteen years of overall work experience and seven years of experience in architecting Master data management solutions
- Experience in agile product delivery models
- Experience in working with diverse geographies
- Experienced in implementing Informatica MDM
- Working knowledge of data governance, data lineage, metadata management, data consolidation/ETL, data quality, data enrichment (D&B), data security, data governance as it relates to MDM
- Experience in leading master data development teams and influencing senior leadership at various levels
- Experience in architecting Informatica Master data management in a large enterprise integrating diverse ERP systems (such as Salesforce, SAP, JD Edwards) and implementing an effective, efficient and easy to maintain batch/real time/near real time integration
- Experience in driving data quality improvements across the enterprise using Data quality tool such as Information Steward or Informatica Data Quality
- Familiarity with Informatica Cloud Multi-Domain MDM, Customer 360, Product 360, Supplier 360, Reference 360/ Reference Data Accelerator, Informatica Data Quality, SAP MDG and SAP Information Steward