Senior Recruitment Consultant at Careator Technologies
Views:546 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Careator Technologies - AVP - Business Solutions - Lending Factory Solution (12-20 yrs)
Business Solution team comprising the Business Analysts will work closely with Client teams in understanding their business requirements, analyze the same and provide the right fit solution on how the requirements can be met in our flagship lending product suite. This team will be viewed as the subject matter expert in the functional capabilities of lending solution and will be a recognized business expert in at least one or few areas of Lending vertical.
AVP, Business solutions will head the Business Analysts team and provide the guidance on the functional aspects of the Lending Factory Solution. As AVP, Business Solutions, you will lead the team of Business Analysts and ensure the right functional specifications are developed effectively addressing the business requirements of clients by reviewing the proposed solution and the fitment of the solution without impact on product core principles. At times you may need to challenge the proposed solutions and to come up with alternative solution approach that may address business needs of wider customer base.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Manage the Business Solution team comprising Solution managers, Senior Business Analyst, Business Analysts and associate Business analysts. Supervise and provide guidance for described tasks.
- Mentor and develop BAs to improve functional understanding of the lending vertical and specifically lending factory knowledge and analysis skills
- Support the team by timely reviewing the Produce Functional Specification/Understanding Documents in Response to the agreed Business Requirements.
- Act as subject matter expert in the Lending Factory and critically review and challenge the proposed solution so that the proposed approach is most optimal approach if required provide consultative guidance to all the stakeholders
- Ensure the proposed solutions are clearly articulated with minimal chances for interpretations and are described in greater detail so that the technical team can work and deliver the required business capability to clients.
- Manage Resource allocation of the BA team for client-facing projects and also to manage the product roadmap requirements too
- Whenever required, actively liaise with other product teams, the design authority to ensure that right fit product solution is designed
- Provide support for Pre-Sales and Services where expert knowledge in a subject is required. This can involve attending pre-sales and other workshops with subject matter experts from the NBFCs and the banking industry.
- Regularly monitor market, industry and prospects to assist the Product Manager in ensuring that the strategic roadmap for the product is kept up to date.
- Follow relevant industry and standard authorities with amended rules, standards and other initiatives and guide the Business Analysts in preparing the specification to incorporate whatever is required
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming projects as they relate to resourcing. Provide Resource estimates for project requests as part of the demand management in-take process
- Lead and manage team including hiring, performance management and coaching as well as staff development.
- Ensure staff is kept informed of changes or additions to strategy, products, services, process and technology
- Create and maintain a high level of Associate engagement
- Elicit feedback from clients and internal stakeholders on quality performance of the Business Solution team
- Handle client escalations regarding functional capabilities and features of the Proposed solutions, timelines and priorities to ensure projects stay within scope, on schedule and within budgeted hours
- Demonstrate strong decision-making that takes into consideration both Company and the clients business needs
- Ensure coordination with other internal teams to meet/manage client expectations
- Continually evaluate the process, approach and the templates for improvements that result in client satisfaction
- Participate in issue resolution that includes reporting on root causes and recommending process improvements to avoid repeated issues
- Build and continually develop relationships with product and service teams across the organization
- Provide thought leadership in respect to implementing our lending Product suite and also in the event of any customizations
- Make recommendations for product enhancements and modifications as appropriate to enhance the implementation and customer experience
- Maintain current knowledge of all solution feature, functionality and solutioning procedures that accelerate the Business Solution team deliverables
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent leadership skills, communication skills, team management skills and also the Client expectation management.
- Good understanding digital lending trends and Fintech landscape globally.
- Expert level understanding of the lending domain and possess similar experience in Software product companies in the Lending vertical
- Expert level functional knowledge on Loan Origination, Loan Management and Collection modules coupled with good Implementation experience.
- Must have managed large projects/high profile customers and multiple projects at a time
- Excellent understanding on the loan products, services and processes involved in the complete loan life cycle
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally including problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Client focused, Responsive, results oriented and always takes initiative and ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professionalism, good judgment and adequate performance level while under pressure or in escalated situations
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably MBA with Finance Specialization or similar educational qualification
- Languages: Excellent command of English and the local language, both spoken and written.