HR Executive at Girnarsoft (CarDekho)
Views:3000 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
CarDekho.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Insurance Compliance Operations (4-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the Insurance Broking company. Manage day-to-day compliance operations of the Program.
2. Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory (IRDAI) and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof. Review of existing business processes and ensuring all processes are IRDAI compliant.
3. Establish and maintain robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of status of compliance activities of all insurance business processes within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution. Will be actively involved in executing the operation aspects of Insurance Broking Compliance functions.
5. Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, insurance broking rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
6. Prepare and file statutory documents with the Regulators (IRDAI).
7. Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
8. Person will be part of compliance operations team of an Insurance Broking Company.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) :
1. Well aware about Insurance broking related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI.
2. Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation.
3. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Background (essential and desired) :
1. Minimum work experience of 5-6 years with in-house compliance team of an Insurance/Insurance Broking company is essential.