HR Executive at Girnarsoft (CarDekho)
Views:2673 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
CarDekho.com - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Key responsibilities will include:
- This role demands the person to act as a conduit between the customer and delivery teams for execution. And represents himself as a Customer Advocate with the internal product and delivery teams. Details on expectation
- Customer Collaterals & Pitch : Create content that can be used for presentations, elevator pitches and Sales visits. Work towards creating generic product lines specific to domains for reuse and for cross and upsell to existing customers
- Scoping Phase : Understand customers requirements and simplify to create a scoping document and final creation of SOW (Statement of Work). Create plausible payment milestones for the engagement in conjunction with the Sales Manager. Review and approve effort estimations from Tech teams for the addition to SOW.
- Revenue Guidance : Inform Sales or Service teams concerned to your delivery for invoicing to be done basis milestone completion. As much as possible reduce sales dependency of customer for the engagement.
- Delivery Phase : As customer advocate review the development progress and create a status and share with Internal and External stakeholders, including Risks and critical next steps
- User Acceptance Testing : Go through beta testing basis scope finalized and approve release to UAT for the customer.
- Reporting : Fortnightly and Monthly updates to Stakeholders on progress of projects and ongoing scoping conversations with customers pending closure.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Engineering or Graduate (B.Tech), preferably from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college
- Strong experience of more than 2 years in Software or IT industry
- A hands on individual with respect to scoping, estimation and closing business cycles
- Looking for a fast growth in a challenging environment and willing to work hard.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.