HR Recruiter at Girnar Software Pvt Ltd
Views:1399 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CarDekho.com - Associate Director - Insurance Compliances (4-6 yrs)
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
2. Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof.
3. Establish and maintain robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of status of compliance activities of all departments within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
5. Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
6. Prepare and file statutory documents with the Regulators (IRDAI).
7. Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
8. Person will act as Compliance officer of an Insurance Broking Company.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
1. Well abreast with Insurance broking related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI.
2. Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation.
3. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Background (essential and desired)
1. Minimum work experience of 5-6 years with in-house compliance team of an Insurance/Insurance Broking company is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.