CarDekho - Manager - Legal/Contracts - LLB (5-12 yrs)
Candidate will be a part of the Legal team for Girnarsoft Group, working closely with internal business teams operating in Indian market with some interaction in the overseas market as well.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- End to End contract management. Drafting, reviewing and redlining contracts and other transactional documents, and aligning same with organizational objectives, while ensuring agreements are complied with all applicable laws. Negotiation with clients/vendors and closure of key commercial, legal terms and highlight acceptable changes. Converting business ideas into legal constructs most suitable for commercial needs of the organization and expanding the constructs into comprehensive contracts keeping in mind commercial and legal risks.
- Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices. Help business to proactively manage and resolve commercial disputes and manage litigations, pre-litigation, criminal matters, recovery matters, claims and disputes in matters relating to customers, vendors/service providers, employees/ labour and other stakeholders filed by or against the Company and/or its officials.
- Research and analyze areas of commercial law as relevant to the company's business and prospects, including laws related to internet, information technology, software, e-commerce, advertising, data privacy, data protection, digital content etc.
- Remain abreast with the latest developments in the areas applicable to BUs and sending updates to various stakeholders for matters which have material bearing on legal documentation/contracts.
- Assist in formulation and modification of legal templates as well as maintaining playbook/clause library with various scenarios including best and fallback positions.
- Maintain legal records, MIS and documentation.
Support in digitization of legal processes and workflow.
The candidate must :
- Be a law graduate i.e. LL.B. (LL.M. is a plus) from a premium Law School in India
- Have 5-8 years of total post-qualification experience in Fine-Tech industry/Ad-tech/E-Commerce/Information Technology/Software/Internet industry and/or law firms focusing on clients from such domain.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Laws, Criminal Laws, IPR Laws, Information Technology Laws, Data Protection Laws.
- International exposure for South-East Asia Region will be an added advantage.
- Experience in implementation of automation tools related to legal processes will be preferred.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent record management abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Able to work independently on standard tasks with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Be experienced in performing legal research and writing advisories to different stakeholders.
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company.