Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Card Portfolio Manager - Global Management Consulting firm - Contractual (8-17 yrs)
Card Portfolio Manager - Contractual - Global Management Consulting firm - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is seeking a dedicated individual with a strong background in Portfolio Management, specifically focusing on all Card Products, for a government-based project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The role emphasizes authorization monitoring, QMR reporting & reconciliation, and gap analysis & system enhancement.
The engagement term is 9 months extendable , during which the specialist will provide insights, conduct reviews, and streamline processes related to cards. This role will be pivotal in ensuring operational excellence, identifying and addressing potential areas of improvement, and ensuring alignment with financial regulations.
What you will be doing
- Authorization Monitoring
- Review authorization trends and patterns to identify potential areas of concern or opportunity.
- Monitor regional trends and compare them to internal patterns.
- Implement portfolio optimization initiatives to improve card approval rates.
- QMR Reporting & Reconciliation
- Oversee regular reviews of the Portfolio dashboard for all products.
- Conduct periodic audits on QMR reporting.
- Audit all invoices, billings, and costs associated with vendors, schemes, and other related entities.
- Gap Analysis & System Enhancement
- Periodically review all card-related processes to identify any gaps or inefficiencies in processes or products.
- Propose solutions or modifications to bridge these gaps.
- Oversee and conduct User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for all projects related to cards.
- Education: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience: At least 6 years in product/portfolio management.
- Skills: Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Familiarity with financial regulations.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
The role is based in Riyadh, KSA and will require on-site engagement, ensuring close coordination with stakeholders and streamlined communication.
Other important information
The successful candidate will be stepping into a role with a clear and defined 9-month term but this term is extendable. The selected candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, using their expertise to enhance the end clients card product portfolio's performance. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute significantly to a critical project while working in one of the region's key financial hubs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.