Assistant Manager at CaratLane Trading Pvt Ltd
Views:5260 Applications:1455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
CaratLane.com - Marketing Manager - Shaya (2-5 yrs)
One of the key requirements of this role is 'attention to detail' and your application will be reviewed basis of completion of the tasks at the end.
Hello! We are looking for a Marketing Manager. We prefer candidates with experience in performance marketing/media planning for consumer lifestyle brands (post-MBA/Masters experience of 2-3 years) with an aspiration to switch to a more holistic marketing role. (This role doesn't include performance marketing).
Here's our checklist for an ideal candidate:
- You love and wear jewellery (a lot). Because we believe that our best work comes out when we have an inherent interest and understanding of the product that we are trying to sell.
- You are extremely customer-centric.
- You like talking to them and getting actionable insights from hearing what they have to say. Most importantly, you want to make them happy! (always).
- You can write and visualize really well.
- You will plan and craft marketing concepts and copy that inspires, addresses consumer pain points, solves their problems, and sells.
- You have an eye for detail (and beauty). To be able to give the right direction and take aesthetic calls, this is one skill that's a must-have for this role.
- You are result-oriented and restless. You measure the impact of every activity and constantly think of ways to improve performance.
- You make things happen! Since you will plan and drive Shaya's marketing calendar, your role involves working closely and syncing with cross-functional teams across Shaya and CaratLane. (Deadlines are sacrosanct but not entirely in your control, and yet you own them. Got it?)
- We- re a small team ( a start-up within CaratLane) & we work very hard. We hustle, we negotiate hard, we all get our hands dirty and work within a lot of constraints (particularly with respect to budget and time). Most importantly, we strongly relate to and love Shaya. That's what binds us together as a team.
- Create a marketing pitch to convince us why you are the right person for this role.
- Use #HireMeShayaMarketing in your subject line.
- Attach your resume, Instagram link and relevant work samples.
To know more about Shaya, visit HeyShaya.com and Instagram.com/Shayagrams