Associate Director - Human Capital at Captain Fresh
Views:503 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Captain Fresh - Product Manager - Demand Side - IIT/IIM/ISB/NIIT (3-5 yrs)
Company Description :
Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.
We at Captain Fresh, are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.
Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain - farming, production, delivery to marquee brands - to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
Job Description :
As a product manager, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Own customer-facing products' roadmap
- Identify demand generation opportunities and work with supply-side product manager and other stakeholders to design corresponding solutions
- Own the entire software product roadmap and groom our product backlog according to business impact
- Identify and evaluate third-party solutions that can integrate with our systems to solve specific business needs
- Document product requirements and work with designers to create prototypes
- Work with the engineering team in an agile/scrum environment to help deliver products as per the documented requirements in a timely fashion
- Drive product adoption
- Define product success metrics and drive implementation of systems to track them
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Prior experience in the same or related business vertical (supply chain, logistics, food, etc)
- Working experience in an agile software development environment
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of technology and passion for designing amazing products
- Strong communication skills