Associate Director - Human Capital at Captain Fresh
Views:1774 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:300
Captain Fresh - Entrepreneur In Residence - Founder's Office - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
- Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.
- We at Captain Fresh, are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.
- Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain - farming, production, delivery to marquee brands - to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
- Build from scratch - important projects that need to be unlocked to enable growth and eventually become a dedicated line of business for the company.
- Establish business processes spending time on the ground to gather insights and build solid processes/SOPs to enable a seamless scale-up.
- Collaborate across multiple teams - ops, marketing, product, finance to ensure coherence and swift execution.
- In a nutshell, the EIR is expected to attack critical business bottlenecks.
- If deep problem solving and a fast-paced work environment excites you, we'd love to meet you and talk more.
Who should apply?
- Founder DNA is a must!
- You'll work closely with the CEO and the rest of the senior team, and help them solve problems across business verticals
- 2 years+ experience of running your startup or 4 years + of experience in a startup are a must.
- Confident, structured, and incredibly passionate individuals who can take ownership of tasks and work independently to ensure quality output and timely completion.
- Inquisitive personalities with exceptional analytical skills and a strong desire to learn