Manager - Admin & HR at CapitalSquare Advisors Private Limited
Views:570 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
CapitalSquare - Senior Associate/Associate - Debt Syndication (4-6 yrs)
CapitalSquare - Senior Associate/Associate - Debt Syndication
Job Description :
- CapitalSquare is seeking a skilled, high-potential candidate for our Debt Syndication vertical Desk. He will be responsible for raising debt from Banks, NBFCs, and Financial Institutions for various corporates across the industries.
- This role requires strong analytical and verbal skills and the ability to work under desired timelines. Candidates must be focused and strongly self-motivated, previous relevant experience is a must, experience in origination would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Working on debt raising transactions for our Corporate Finance Clients in multiple sectors;
- Gathering and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and industries;
- Preparation of Financial Model, Information Memorandum, Project Reports, and related documents
- Preparation of Presentation and Pitch Books
- Coordination and Liaising with bank/NBFCs/FIs
- Maintaining and Developing New relationships with bank/NBFCs/FIs
- Assisting in the legal documentation, due diligence, and closing process of the transaction through constant contact with the Clients and debt providers.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data;
- Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities;
- Results-driven and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively; ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Desk Research, etc.)
- Proficiency level command in English
- Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.