HR at CapitaLand Services (India) Private Limited
Views:349 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
CapitaLand - Senior Manager - Corporate Communication (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for Communication, creating brand awareness and planning & handling all the communication activities for the organization.
- Co-ordinate to generate collaterals & communication channels to ensure clear & consistent corporate communication.
- Identify purpose & communication strategy, select vendor, provide the required information, monitor production to update & provide compressive communication to customers.
- Co-ordinate technical up-gradation of the website, address emerging issues, provide inputs on contents, and conduct satisfaction surveys to ensure consistent & clear communication.
- Identify the objective of the campaign & agency, develop campaign strategies, and branding initiatives, and provide necessary information to reiterate the objectives of the company through the campaign.
- Liaise with Govt. bodies & consultants, provide updates on the progress of the park, and initiate press conferences to ensure a mutual relationship with partners, media and the public.
- Provide inputs to management on decisions relating to client displays, and advertisement and ensure the brand is intact by highlighting communication issues if any
- Work with the Group communications team to execute India brand and campaigns (ATL & BTL), including marketing and creative insights, agency management and media planning inputs
- Develop press releases, power-point presentations, white papers, brochures, speeches, Q&As, point presentations, info-graphics, newsletters, etc.