Consultant at Avimukta
Views:7334 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Capital Market Lawyer - Law Firm (1-4 yrs)
One of the Top Tier Law Firms is seeking to hire capital markets lawyer for their Mumbai and Delhi offices.
- Significant capabilities across the whole range of capital markets matters, including regulatory and statutory compliance issues, registrations with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Exposure in participating on the execution of IPO projects.
- Private placements of bonds, initial and follow-on public offerings, institutional placements, and takeovers.
- Debt and equity offerings.
- Handle business correspondences and reports.
- Coordinating the work of other professional parties on the transactions, e.g. investment bankers, lawyers, regulatory bodies and auditors for investment/ IPO projects.
- Candidates willing to relocate and with significant relevant experience can also apply for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.