Operations Manager at FindMyNextJob.in
Views:74 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Capital Analyst - Real Estate (4-6 yrs)
About the job:
- 33 Holdings, a fully vertically integrated Private Equity Real Estate firm, based out of Atlanta, GA is expanding its operations in Hyderabad, India. We are looking to add a mature Senior Capital
- Analyst, who is passionate about real estate, with expertise in Investment modelling, analysis, revenue management.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the US Real Estate Industry, specifically - residential, commercial or special purpose real estate.
- He or she will be responsible for analysis of investments, past, present, or future performance analysis, investor reporting and responsibilities, as defined from time to time.
- This includes not only the broadly defined responsibilities of reporting and analysis above, but also working very closely with Director FP&A, CFO and CEO on identifying key areas of improvements, with actionable recommendations. This role offers enormous learning and growth opportunities for the candidate willing to dive and prove himself/herself.
- Financial Modelling of existing & future Capital investments, including preparation of decks, capital structures and recommendations for future capital investments.
- Performing buying, selling, and refinance analyses for existing investments.
- Performing due diligence on new investment opportunities.
- Analysing property budgets vs actual performance and presenting findings to senior management.
- Interfacing with asset managers, property managers and third parties including lawyers, accountants, partners, architects, and consultants.
- Aide in the research of various asset classes to develop and refine actionable investment thesis.
- Prepare internal memoranda and other materials used to support investment recommendations and to communicate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Participate in manager meetings and calls with responsibility for notes and analysis
- Work on portfolio management initiatives
- Complete other investment corelated projects as assigned
- Assist with Capital Raising efforts with the firm's principals
- Communicate and engage with Investors to create, share, and review Quarterly Investment Reports etc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Economics/Finance, from a reputed university.
- FMVA (US CFI) or pursuing CFA's, Level I or II pass out, CA's, MBAs preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in similar role in Corporate Finance, Investment Bank, REIT or Private Equity Firm.
- Success in this role will require a passion for investments, as well as, a proactive nature, including a demonstrated record of willingness and ability to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication, across all levels and ability to carve story out of numbers.
- Ability to manage and convert large volumes of data, into meaningful reports and analysis.
- Strong collaborative mindset, with ability to work across cultures and different time zones.
- Highly skilled in MS office suite, including MS Excel & PowerPoint and applications like CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Morningstar etc is desirable but not essential.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with ability to multitask and prioritize, in a fast- paced, deadline driven environment.
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion, and kindness - Builds internal respect and loyalty with internal & external clients. Demonstrates concern for clients. Effectively responds to client needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other's ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to solve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way - Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and teamwork - Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of cooperation.
- Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes - Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Reports to: CEO/Director - FP&A
Compensation: A competitive pay structure, with bonus and health benefits.
Work Schedule: 2p.m- 11p.m (Monday to Friday)