Assistant Manager at Capita India
Views:2068 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Capita - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Group Financial Reporting - CA (1-5 yrs)
Academic:- B.Com, Chartered Accountant in preparation of financial statement
Knowledge / awareness of IFRS, SAP
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP including tax workings and notes
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare schedules for tax workings, review documents and invoices
- Generate new periods for tax computations in Alphatax and import SAP P&L data using automatic import process.
- Submit tax returns and supporting documents to HMRC via e-filing portal when authorised to do so by the Group Head of Tax.
- Prepare and review month end intergroup balances
- Identify differences in intergroup balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances / Trial Balance
- Assist / prepare month end / year end reports / reviews / analysis
- Any other matters / reporting as required by management
Key Result Areas
- Timely preparation of financial statements of Group subsidiaries, XBRL tagging and filing
- Delivery focused and adhere to deadlines at all times.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving problems
- Clear communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative and demonstrates ability to work independently
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines