Founder at CapGrow Capital Advisors LLP
Views:664 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
CapGrow Capital Advisors - VP - Business Development/Sales & Distribution (5-12 yrs)
CAPGROW CAPITAL ADVISORS LLP
CapGrow Capital Advisors is a SEBI Registered Portfolio Management Services ltd involved in equity investing for its esteemed clients.
Position - VP (Business Development, Sales & Distribution)
Responsibilities-High level :
- To direct promote and coordinate the business operations in a manner that will achieve company's growth and realize long term visions.
- Help to improve organizational efficiency to optimize sales and revenue generation and maximize profitability.
- Create a business and marketing plan outlining clear goals to achieve company goals
- Provide professional leadership to marketing and client servicing efforts
- As a part of the senior leadership team will work in close collaboration with CIO in high level decision making and strategic planning for business development, better client servicing and generating new leads.
- Ensure effective brand building efforts and representation of CapGrow in social media
- Manage relations with all clients and industry counter parts, distributors, generate leads and augment business.
Past Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 12 Years of experience in Business Development and relationship management in the Wealth Management Industry, Asset Mgmt, PMS or related financial services field.
- Significant experience in fostering relationships with key stakeholders and building a winning combination that will successfully execute business plans.
Traits and Personality:
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise in relationship management
- Optimistic and passionate
- Good business/industry knowledge
- Keen to adapt ideas & suggestions.
Candidate must have experience in:
- Selling of Investment/Wealth Management products (MFs, PMS, AIF etc,)
- Fundraising/ Asset gathering/AUM gathering experience is a must either in a similar company or a Wealth Management firm, Bank or with Investment Advisors, PE firms.
- Relationships with HNIs, family offices a preferred advantage.