Capgemini - IT Legal Contract Role (4-7 yrs)
The main responsibilities will include :
1. Drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements including but not limited to :
- Master Services Agreements
- Outsourcing Services Agreements
- Work Orders / SOW's
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Letters of engagement/intent
- Proposal review
- Vendor agreements
2. Review and evaluate the terms and conditions in customer requests for proposal (- RFPs- ), and assist business teams in framing responses on legal and contractual matters.
3. Provide feedback to business teams and management regarding potential issues / risks involved in RFPs and customer and supplier contracts.
4. Aid US based attorneys in negotiations with company's clients / vendors across North America.
5. Provide risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offer alternative approaches to mitigate risk, including negotiating alternative contractual language.
6. As part of the larger contracts team, work on continuous improvement of standard form agreements and contract templates.
Primary Skills :
- Adequate knowledge and experience with complete life cycle of contract negotiation and management.
- Ability to comprehend complex financial and business concepts, issues and risks, and suggest viable alternatives during negotiation.
Secondary Skills :
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with the sales team to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and achieve project goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment