Team Lead at Capgemini
Views:2716 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Capgemini - Creative Designer - Print Media (10-15 yrs)
Job Role - Creative Designer.
Work Location - Kolkata.
- 10 -15 years of full service advertising/creative agency experience.
- Experience working in communications department of an IT major would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital and offset print production processes
- Good understanding of web design (static and dynamic).
- Understanding of media and cross-plat forming
- Sufficient exposure to client handling technologies, Strong problem solving and analytical skills required Experience in working with Support/Enhancement projects would be plus
- Support the execution of the M&C activities aligned with the annual Global joint Marketing & Sales plan / Offerings launches / campaigns
- Understand Business Services- M&C overall plan to organise and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Support the marketing team with the development of best-in-class artwork files for all sales and marketing collateral, office branding, intranet, digital campaigns, events,-
- Support formatting of internal communications
- Take initial creative direction and ideas and convert them into working, visual communication solutions across print and digital mediums
- Drive the artwork execution
- Introduce / leverage new formats like Info graphic, iPDF and other digital designs
- Maintain speed of execution and response upon deadline
- Improve overall creativity
- Understanding client and team briefs
- Conceptualisation of designs from scratch as required per the brief
- Present online information in a visually appealing and exciting manner
- Maintain a high quality of deliverable and reduce the number of iterations
- Ensure quality review of all deliverable before distribution
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders to collect necessary inputs
- Ensure a disciplined way of capturing and recording information/inputs/knowledge; maintain and update a repository of all print, online and other media related materials for support and distribution to all stake holders
- Visualisation of briefs to think and give form to strong creative ideas especially in print and web online media
Track, collect and report out all stats on a monthly report to measure all activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.