CAPA India - Research Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Job description - Research Analyst
- Understand the project/client objective, and conduct comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interview, FGDs, surveys) research sources and techniques
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with project teams and provide strong leverage to the Project Lead in creating approach and work plan
- Interact with internal and external subject matter experts on all sector developments and threats/ opportunities they pose to build a deeper understanding. Build industry focussed relationship and networks of key contacts
- Independently manage a module/part of a project individually or with a small team
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, MS Word Reports based on market intelligence, and primary & secondary research/data in a structured, timely and comprehensive manner
- Conduct detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of assigned research projects
- Actively carry out complex market assessment, company assessment, consumer insights, and demand estimations
- Responsible for business analysis/financial analysis/macro and micro analysis/due diligence
- Complete ownership of delivery, and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Analyze and manage the assigned data gathering exercise with respect to periodic research reports on market dynamics
- Post-graduation (MBA etc.), or any specialized course (such as CFA etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting/research. Aviation/Transport sector experience will be a value add
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
- Good with data analysis, and number crunching
- Flexibility with working hours, out-station travel, etc.
- Proven Analytical skills, Self-starter attitude towards work
- Knowledge of advance Excel, Word, & PPT ( MS Office suite)
Interested candidates may please apply or write to email@example.com with CTC and Notice Period details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.