HR at Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
Views:314 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance - Senior Manager/Manager - Product (5-8 yrs)
The purpose of the job is to support the new product development and managing the overall product development process by engaging with relevant stakeholder. This job will particularly involve-
- Developing new products for various insurance needs based on research & customer insights.
- Engaging with various stakeholders and project managing the development process.
New product and proposition development
- Develop new products/propositions for various insurance needs through research and market insights.
- Ensures close cooperation with marketing communications, campaign strategies, alternative distribution and operations functions
- Acts as a project manager with the end to end responsibility of launching every new product for the respective business line.
- Creates complete business case documentation to be presented in the PPRC for any new product / restructuring / withdrawal.
- Ensures that the required consumer/distribution research for new product development is commissioned and results are incorporated in the NPD
- Perform end to end competition benchmarking and publish market intelligence report regularly
- Provides inputs to channel representative on product mapping and distribution fitment.
- Launches new schemes with the banks
- Develops & delivers required new product/technical training to managers/trainers
- Provides inputs towards development of marketing collateral for new product launches
- Prepare a schedule for all major activities related to product development
- Keep everyone updated on the schedule and the actual v/s expected time lines
- Analyze, document and communicate reasons for delay and use learnings for new products.
- Document the various discussions that happen for product design. Document the inputs received from various functions and the final decision and the reasons for taking the same
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.