Manager HR at Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
Views:1152 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance - Executive Assistant To CXO (10-20 yrs)
Executive Assistant of CXO
- The role is responsible to manage CXO office which includes ensuring all tasks like MIS and business reporting on critical projects, managing communication for CXO office and report on short term and long term strategic initiatives for the organization. As a key support to the office, the role holder's success is dependent on speed of execution, and ensuring right people are always given access to vital information on or ahead of time. Managing confidentiality and quick decision making are key to success and to maintain reputation of the office at all times.
- The role serves as a critical conduit between the Office and the rest of the organization. The significance of the role rises due to the following:
- Extensive nature of exerting influence by bringing together the right people with the CEO and Executive Committee, Regulator and Industry allies.
- Facilitation of high level decision making, via intuitive calendar, and schedule planning of the itinerary.
- Foster smooth relationships amongst both internal and external stakeholders.
A successful contributor in this role will need to exhibit the following traits:
- High awareness of implications on company brand and reputation by the facilitated decisions internal and externally, and ensuring the right people always given access to vital information on/ahead of time
- Have relevant planning experience to be able to prepare strategy documents and frameworks for deliberation by key stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to bring people with him/her from a variety of functional areas
- Be culturally sensitive and have experience in working across a variety of countries and regions
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a matrix environment both in terms of being managed in one as well as managing teams without any formal authority in a matrix orientation
- Driving change management in terms of new ideas, simplification of processes and ease of doing business
- Streamlining governance meetings, sharpness in agenda and review of minutes
- Business partnering