Executive Assistant at Campus Activewear Private Limited
Views:1400 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Campus Shoes - Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and managing end to end marketing activities, BTL activations, marketing alliances, measurement and metrics to improve walk-ins, brand awareness, walk-ins and conversion at stores.
- Brand - Ensuring a strong brand positioning and recall, and driving visibility and footfalls to each store, while delivering on the brand messaging of quality, reliability, and generics at a lower price
- Annual marketing activity plan and budget, linked to the overall business plan, with a strong ROI focus
- Store Branding - Constantly updating and managing in-store and ambiance branding to meet communication objectives and drive footfalls and conversions.
- Improving the visual standards of the store, as per the brand guidelines of the company
- Customer Journey - Clearly understand of the consumer journey purchase pattern and any other key insights and habits and document the insights in the defined format along with the data team
- Campaigns - Running local-level campaigns to drive store or regional level targets
- New channels - Recommending sources for the growth of retail channels.
- Building advertising and promotional activities. Designing and producing creatives and circulars.
- Measurement - Developing the market plan and performing market research, such as focus groups, customer feedback, competition benchmarking
- Loyalty program - Increasing market share through customer loyalty programs.
- Working to deliver the highest possible incremental return of sales and profits from marketing spend
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 3- 6 years of hands-on experience in managing end to end marketing, activations for a brand
- Managed a team of vendors, executives, designers, agencies and media folks on the ground
- Ability to identify new channels, partnerships, alliances through networking and influencers
- Proven ability to excel in a fast- paced, quickly changing environment enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up and manage multiple projects simultaneously