Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:684 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Campaign Manager - Financial Services (3-8 yrs)
Our Client is one of the largest financial services companies in India and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Role - Customer segmentation and campaigned management.
Location - Mumbai
Job Purpose - Drive Activation & Usage/spends for Credit Card book through customer segmentation, offering, channel mix & communication routes. Set campaign benchmark & track performance. Analyze the results & share learning's with key stakeholders.
- Drive business objective through effective digital campaigns.
- Portfolio Management & significant Impact
- Creatively experimenting with the analytical- recommendations to improve campaign and overall campaign impact to business.
- Define the target audience - segments and persona basis analytical inputs
- Decide channel mix to improve reach & relevance
- Drive campaign efficiencies & continuous improvement through robust campaign measurement metrics
Qualification : Minimum: MBA in marketing / PG in marketing communications
- 3-8 years of experience in marketing or growth roles
- Exposure to BFSI / Credit Card/ Telecom