Staffing Specialist at Pylon Mangement Consulting
Views:285 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Campaign Management Role - Data Analysis - Banking/Financial Services - APAC Region (8-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role reports into APAC Campaigns or APAC Campaigns Transformation Lead & will support our APAC business partners
- Understand Business, manage end-to-end project communication with business partners and display a proactive learning attitude
- The candidate should be able to build & implement strategy for delivering customer communications using decision engines
- The candidate should be able to track/monitor and analyze business trends & data flow across multiple systems, flagging production failures & recommending preventive measures
- Play Techno Functional role by coordinating across technical and business teams and support to ensure smooth offer journey (from inception to customer contact for real time offers)
- Working on Visualization tools like Tableau for monitoring offers data for cross product offers sent to customers
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in big data ecosystems. The individual should have exposure to governance & controls mechanisms.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Act as techno functional lead to build and implement strategies for effective tracking of real time marketing triggers
- Robust programming skills using SAS,SQL, HQL and Pyspark/Python
- Monitor/Track Big Data Marketing offer trends (real time marketing), detect outliers and support troubleshooting till closure
- Strategize and implement robust platform for campaign tracking/monitoring
- Understand Big Data Campaign functional and technical flow including model scoring, offers, customers feedback, real time decision making
- Monitor marketing campaigns (real time offers) on big Data ecosystem and detect outliers using real time and batch reports
- Liaise with Production support teams to troubleshoot production errors, identify root cause and follow-up until resolution
- Leverage the Monitoring process learnings for proactive identification of errors across markets
- Interacting with Business Partners and Technology Teams, acting as a techno-functional expert
- Build Strategies and plan for process Automation and Enhancements
- Communication and Relationship: Independently manage end-to-end project updates and partner communication across the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 Data analysts
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
Financial/ Budgetary: No
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial No
- Bachelors/Masters with strong programming & stakeholder management skills to execute the plan
- Should have experience leading Data analytics projects
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Data analysis within Banking / Financial Services / Consulting / Analytics Industry
- Experience in leading teams delivering on key business initiatives
- Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- People management experience mandatory
- Expert in at least one of the programming languages Hive QL, Python/ Pyspark.
- Working experience in Visualization tools like Tableau will be preferred.
- Technical know-how preferred on - SAS, VBA, CRM systems - like Salesforce etc.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and enjoys problem solving
- Strong process management skills. Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate point of view and interact well with regional decision management/product team, technology and cross country teams