Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:374 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Camp K12 - Ad Campaign Manager (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Camp K12 is a $16 Million Series A Global Online School for 21st century skills. We're teaching Coding, English and STEM subjects to kids aged 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1:1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than a standard classroom environment.
Founded by an MIT/Harvard alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India, with a core team that hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, Teach For India and a team of industry veterans from platforms like Uber, Ola and Swiggy, we are building a high caliber team and value smart, self-motivated candidates with an "ownership mindset".
Learn more: https://campk12.com
Demo - see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
As part of this role you will be responsible for: (You'll be working for US Market)
- Manage all aspects of Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google and Facebook Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, Google and Facebook Ad specialists, and engineers
- 1-5 years of experience
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations
- Good English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Coming from a start-up background is a plus
- Collaborating with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Detail obsessed, technically passionate and process oriented.
- Strong sense of ownership for work.
- Strong people management skills.
Timings- Day Shift
Working days- 6 working days
Location- Gurgaon, India. We're working remotely till the situation improves.
Want to build a business 0 to 1? Come join us!