Recruitment at Cambridge University Press
Views:844 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Cambridge University Press - Operations Lead - ELT Business (5-7 yrs)
- To oversee the end to end delivery of Cambridge English Exams in the geography that the job holder is responsible for.
- To ensure that the exams that are administered as per the protocols and norms laid by the Cambridge English Assessments.
- To maintain an excellent rapport with HVOs, PLIs and other exams customers in the assigned geography, thereby ensuring business volume retention for the next year.
- To liase with skilled and semi-skilled manpower including Examiners, Administrators and Invigilators, who will primarily deliver the exams
- To ensure that the Exams billing happens as per the standards to all our business clients.
- To act as the primary face of exams / Controller of Examinations in the Geography mentioned.
- Ensure 100% adherence of Exams delivery as per Specifications
- Planning, recruitment, training and deployment of examiners, Invigilator and Exam Admin for exam delivery
- Coordination with clients for schedule of exam and venue arrangement
- Liaising with sales team for the forecast to plan the staffing and logistics
- Adherence to the timelines for vendor payments
- Tracking and maintaining records of exams delivery, exam materials and invoices
- Business retention
- Business analytics
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations, Customer Service or Project Management.
- Must have managed client service with end to end coordination.
Should have sound knowledge of project planning, execution, scheduling and tracking Vendor management and Event Management skills preferable.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization will be an advantage.
- A track record of fueling business growth will be an added advantage
- Sound Business Acumen and problem solving abilities
- Positive thinker and can work on deadlines
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong data analytical skills especially in tools like PowerBI & MS-Excel