Recruitment at Cambridge University Press
Views:5684 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
Cambridge University Press - Manager - Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Lead and execute the marketing and communication strategic plans
- Liaise and work with functional heads/ brand and PR/ marketing directors/senior managers and key strategic partners
- Playing a key role in the overall business strategy and growth plans of the business
- Managing the marketing team of Education (K-12) domain
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead and coordinate the South Asia digital and print marketing plans for the business unit
- Collaborate fully with the Brand team, sales team and other marketing and sales Press colleagues as appropriate, including Education, to develop a fully joined up, costed and targeted sales and marketing plan for each product in the portfolio.
- Build and develop internal working groups in the Press to fully support coordinated marketing strategies across the business
- Implement an annual marketing strategy for the business Unit to achieve year-on-year growth on sales.
- Produce a fully costed marketing plan. Ensure full tracking of marketing plans, campaigns and strategies against budget opex and spend.
- Analyse market trends and growth opportunities, keeping up to date on demand and changes to English learning requirements to develop strategies to enter those segments. Present these to the key stakeholders.
- Manage internal communication to promote and inform all internal Press staff on developments and business goals.
- Lead and manage an increase in market research projects and market intelligence strategy to help the Group better understand the global markets and develop future product.
- Lead and manage a full and cost-effective events and exhibitions strategy and annual plan, working with Events vendors and keeping up with brand standards defined by the branch.
- Undertake sales and marketing training on K-12 product portfolios where needed.
Desired Profile :
- High on core marketing knowledge, ideation and concept (qualified from reputed management institutions with marketing specialisation)
- Successful track record and recent launch success stories
- Digital marketing experience with defined outcome
- Ability to challenge traditional marketing and drive team with newer ideas with clearly defined critical success factors