Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Cambridge Technology Enterprises
Views:819 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Cambridge Technology Enterprises - Data Scientist (10-17 yrs)
- We are looking for a Data Scientist with the skills to discover the actionable and valuable insights in vast amounts of data. Our customers are diverse and we seek Data Scientists who understand that the real challenge is to find the intersection between actual business problems and ML algorithms.
- Your primary focus will be on helping to identify business problems of high value that can be solved with data science. Your daily work will be applying ML techniques, performing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems in production environments.
- You must be able to apply analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets and present the outcomes using various data visualization techniques apt for different kinds of stakeholders.
- We have a preference for the Python Data Science stack, and experience and familiarity with one or more of the major cloud infrastructure providers.
No Of Positions : 1
Skills Required :
- Key Skills : SQL, Python Data Science Stack (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, IPython), Machine Learning and Statistics, Data Visualization, A/B Testing, Bandit problems, Recommendation systems, Reinforcement learning
- Preferred Skills : Familiarity with ML and AI services on leading public cloud providers: Amazon SageMaker, Azure ML Studio / Azure ML Services, Google Cloud ML. Speech-to-text, Text-to-speech, Translation, Image/Video Processing, Chatbots
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ability to work independently to apply technical skills to solve a business objective
- Exploratory data analysis employing large data sets involving visualization and basic statistical techniques to develop intuitions and identify key variables in data science projects
- Data extraction and joining data from multiple sources; SQL is a must; Python preferred
- Strong familiarity and experience with Machine Learning algorithms; The Python Data Science stack is mandatory; Regression, Clustering, SVM, Decision Trees, DNNs, Recommendation Algorithms, etc.
- Specific experience sought: real-world A/B testing, multi-armed bandit algorithms, causal inference
- Ability to read and apply, with guidance, cutting edge Machine Learning research papers to solve business problems
- Highly analytical with solid expertise in analysis, math, and statistics. Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role
Experience : 6-10 Years
Education Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduation in Math/Statistics degree from IIT / Any equivalent institute
Job Location : Hyderabad