Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at CallHub
Views:807 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
CallHub - Senior Product Manager (5-9 yrs)
CallHub is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager in Bangalore. We are a small startup (~30 people) that is trying to figure out product management so you- ll get to work directly with the leadership team. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a - go-getter- attitude and is detail-oriented. The candidate will have the ability to collaborate with teams to provide innovative solutions and must have experience working directly with customers, partners, and internal executives to evangelize solutions.
Requirements of the Role :
- Own the product feature roadmap for CallHub and help us prioritize features.
- Ability to perform market research, business analysis, and contribute to business strategy discussions.
- Ability to empathize with the customer's experience, think in terms of personas, their problems, and their goals.
- Ability to set appropriate success metrics and goals for a product at any stage of its lifecycle.
- Perform competitive analysis, pricing analysis, market development, and field solutions.
- Prioritize and groom product backlog regularly in all stages of development based on business unit priorities
- Ensure to regularly explain the product vision across the company. Work with Marketing to develop material for multiple products or service launches including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, and training materials for Sales and Customer Success
- Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and be the primary bridge between customer feedback and market requirements with Engineering.
- Work closely with User Experience to ensure that all products are highly intuitive and easy-to-use.
Who you are?
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in business to business(B2B) software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the product development, marketing communications, sales and support roles in an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and executive stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Passion for design and the desire to champion products that are easy to use
Highly Desirable :
- Has entered new markets or has strong market research and business analysis foundations.