Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:10699 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
CallHealth - Head - Legal - LLB/LLM (12-20 yrs)
- Experience in Healthcare background is must.
- Should be able to handle litigation of all kinds (Civil and Criminal).
- Should be good in preventing the litigation and managing the existing cases.
- Liaison with various law firms, counsels, consultants on various legal matters. To seek regular updates on the ongoing litigation which are filed by and/or against the company.
Main Accountabilities :
- Should draft various agreements as per the Business requirement ranging from Commercial Laws, Real Estate Agreement, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Employment Agreements, Distribution Agreement etc.,
- Coordinate with various businesses across the organization and support them on Legal day to day requirements.
- Excellent communication, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of financial and commercial terms in Contracts.
- Understanding of important laws, statutes and regulations in the Territory having impact on the operations of the Company.
- General legal risk analysis of commercial contracts and business transactions and preparing risk reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey legal advice and documentation in a commercially sound and relevant manner
- Provide legal guidance, training and opinion to business
- Be abreast with the changes in law position and overview legal, regulatory requirements
- Should appraise Management on weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly status related to Legal matters
Skiils Required :
- Qualified LLB/ LLM with 12+ years. (NLS/Nalsar would be an added advantage)
- Age Limit below 45.
- Good Team management skills.
- They should play a pro-active and central role in the governance of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of the company's business and applicable regulations, strength of character, integrity, and above all a professional approach.
- To motivate and develop by identifying their training requirements.
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.