Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1741 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
CallHealth - Data Scientist (8-18 yrs)
Bachelors Degree - preferable B.Sc/M.Sc Statistics & Mathematics
Experience: 5-15 years relevant experience
- 5+ years in similar leadership role
- Team management skills
- Operations management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Delegation skills
- Experience in working with large data sets to answer key business questions using data management and statistical analysis tools, R, SAS, Oracle SQL, MS Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in developing queries, data extracts, statistical analysis and reporting surrounding marketing initiatives/projects, programs, and metrics that support company strategic objectives.
- Experience in employing data mining, clustering, machine learning, model building, segmentation, and other analytical techniques to understand business drivers, goals and actionable outcomes of customer behavior analysis, logistics optimization, marketing initiatives/programs, etc.
- Experience in working with key business stakeholders to understand business drivers, goals, and provide present key findings and actionable insights to drive decision-making based on analytical findings.
- Quality check all queries, quantitative and statistical analysis to ensure accuracy and validity of approach.
- 5+ years of statistical analysis and modeling database experience.
- Undergraduate degree required (Masters preferred): Mathematics, Statistics.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Advanced proficiency with statistical and query tools required.
- Proficient in building predictive models; linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, factor analysis, principal components and clustering techniques.
- Enthusiastic storytelling ability about what data says
- Willingness to keep up with new tools & technologies
- Willingness to dive in and learn new things.
- High degree of analytical curiosity that leads to actionable insight.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.