Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1759 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CallHealth - Company Secretary (10-15 yrs)
- The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- To ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- To ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
- To arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- To attend the board meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- To prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
- To arrange with the consultation of chairman the annual and extraordinary general meetings of the company and to attend such meetings in order to ensure compliance with the legal requirements and to make correct record thereof.
- To carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- To have custody of the seal of the company.
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company
Skills Required :
- Qualified CS with 10 years.
- Age Limit below 45.
- Good Team management skills.
- Company Secretary should play a pro-active and central role in the governance of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of the company's business and applicable regulations, strength of character, integrity, and above all a professional approach.
- To motivate and develop by identifying their training requirements.
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.