Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1173 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
CallHealth - AGM/GM - Pharma (13-20 yrs)
- Responsible for supervising, coordinating, and monitoring clinical pharmacy practice and services at CallHealth.
- He/she will oversee the daily activities of the department
- Within the guidelines of the authorized protocol, manage the stock and designation of sample medication, and patient assistant program medication to client of the hospital, if required.
- Medication ordering and maintenance of appropriate inventory controls within the pharmacy. Controlling the purchase and supply of all procured items and services.
- Preparing and processing requisitions, purchase orders and invoices for purchase. Administering the online purchasing system. Maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreement, goods ordered received.
- Managing vendor relationship and building effective supply chain partnerships.
- He/She will work together with other Hospital clinicians to define and develop clinical practice as it relates to pharmacy and the improvement of patient care.
- Collaboration with other department managers to develop and implement new clinical pharmacy services will ensure the integration of pharmaceutical care throughout the Hospital.
- He will oversee all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities, according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and laws.
- You will recommend innovations in the practice and function of the pharmacy to hospital administration and carry out mutually agreed upon programs.
- Assume all operational responsibilities including financial performance. In Store Management:- Supervise all activities in to the pharmacy store all across the India.
- In charge of all business development activities of the chain pharmacy network. Supervising arrangement and labeling of product in the series applicable the mode of action, alphabetical, manufacturing companies in to the store.
- Ensuring maximum customers satisfaction and closely nitrating with client, understanding their requirements and customizing services accordingly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.