Consultant at ProEdge
Views:1919 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Call Center Head - Financial Services (10-14 yrs)
- Responsible for Managing a team of 50 VRMs / 2 TL's / Quality Manager ( Outbound)
- Streamlining the existing process and setting up of processes on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for new employee hiring
- Will be responsible for defined target and Revenue generation/productivity for the entire team ( VRm's productivity on calls, No of calls, Quality Parameters, Cross-sell/upsell of AMC's products )
- Cross-sell Upsell to Existing investor base basis analytical based calling, So that the objective of enhancing increased customer relationship is achieved.
- Improvement in the scripts and make new scripts as per the requirement
- Conduct complete training of all the new employees and continuous training for the existing employees
- Set up a process for Quality Checks on an on-going basis
- Keeping the team up to date on Markets and industry knowledge
- Driving a lot of initiatives and contests for target achievement on Multiple Parameters.
- Will be responsible for complaints management and how to reduce the same by providing competent and consistent service along with the superior digital experience. ( Maintain Service standards )
- Handle Escalation. Query and doubt handling.
- Coaching and feedback session for team handled. Timely reviews to be conducted
- Ensure the team is following is defined processes and compliance is maintained
- Ensure Adherence to process and Audit requirements
- Maintain Adherence to discipline in the team.
- Regular MIS to senior management and preparing presentations
- MIS reporting: To ensure accurate and timely reporting of MIS as circulated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.