Assistant Manager at Coffee Day
Views:2472 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cafe Coffee Day - Business Analyst - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Looking for candidates only from premium institutes.
1. To carry out Competition research
2. New developments, Quarterly Updates, Business Developments etc at both Global and national level on agreed players
3. Focus will lie on the Food Service Industry as a whole with more priority on Cafe Industry
1. To Support special projects wrt Business improvements. Gap analysis.
2. Regional Sales reviews: Gather key pieces of information related to regional performance against sales objectives
3. Monthly Review of the Performances & facilitate improvements wherever required
1. Investor meet support: Provide support in the creation of information and reports related to Board Meeting, checking compliance as per requirement and undertaking comparison analysis of competitors, pricing tracking
2. Price Hike Analysis, Recommendation & Impact Assessment
3. Profitability projects: Review of various discounts/promotions run across channels, locations, products etc .
4. Impact of the discounts on various key metrics and facilitating the rationalization of these discounts as per objectives
Cost optimization projects: Utilizing lean principles to decrease overall marketing spends, reduce delivery times, improve overall processes etc. from marketing point of view