Talent Acquisition Lead at Byteridge
Views:69 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Byteridge - Key Accounts Manager (2-4 yrs)
Key Accounts Manager - IT Sales
Byteridge is hiring a smart sales professional with an MBA from a Tier 1/Tier 2 institute and having 2 years of experience in Software Sales or Software Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle, especially in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
- Ability to identify a client problem statement, and craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client needs through proposals and presentations.
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closures.
- Developing and overseeing control and tracking systems to oversee new and ongoing sales & marketing initiatives.
- Build, track, analyze and present performance metrics to make data-driven decisions toward sales closures
- Prior experience of 2 years in software sales or software development
- MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 institute with Bachelor's degree preferred in computers, marketing or similar stream
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Customer Centricity, self-motivation with a result-oriented approach
- Team Player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a goal-oriented high growth environment
Compensation: Consists of fixed and results-based incentives and will be as per industry standards.
Location: This role is based out of our headquarters in Hyderabad.