ByteDance - Manager - Sales Training (8-11 yrs)
1. Experienced sales leader with deep interest and passion for training and enablement programs. Proven track record in creating, executing and monitoring learning strategy and programs for a fast-paced, dynamic global organization.
2. Key requirement is a proven track record of partnering with executive and senior sales leadership team to continually review, design and evolve developmental interventions.
1. Bachelor's degree (post-graduation in business management or media preferred)
2. 8+ years media sales or training experience; 3-5 years in a leadership role with direct team management responsibility
3. Strong track record of identifying training needs and leading development of group and individual learning paths as well as managing the training function to a budget
Preferred skill set:
1. Hands-on sales leadership with a track record to lead and manage commercial deals.
2. Consult with sales leaders and senior stakeholders to plan / execute an effective training and development plan for a large media sales team.
3. Ability to identify, prioritize, build and test strategies to improve business outcomes with agility.
4. Analytically strong with an interest in assessing results, anticipating learning needs, and devising appropriate training interventions.
5. Collaborative with internal and external teams (client) to ensure sales targets are achieved and the team is empowered to deliver expected results .