Byju's - Senior Instructional Designer - Content Development - Digital Finance (5-9 yrs)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the Functional Manager and Subject Matter Experts, understand the business problem, target audiences, learning needs, and develop learning and change objectives to implement in the proposed learning solution.
- Effectively collaborate with the stakeholders to identify the solution approach and design, and work through the design, development, and delivery phases.
- Understand the overall learning solution design and create effective training materials
- Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA) and develop the training curriculum.
- Develop high-level and detailed content outlines as per the curriculum.
- Design and create standards, guidelines, templates, and checklists for the proposed learning solution.
- Develop and review training deliverables as per the agreed upon quality standards and ensure that the deliverable quality is as per the project quality parameters and industry standards.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution.
- Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
- Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
- 5 to 9 years of proven experience in content development and instructional designing.
- Extensive experience in developing, reviewing and delivering different training modalities like Instructor-Led Trainings (ILTs), Web-Based Trainings (WBTs), application simulations, job aids, and quick reference guides
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to design, develop and deliver new age learning modalities, such as gamified learning, micro learning, mobile learning would be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge and experience to identify, select and recommend a variety of training modalities, learning strategies and technologies for a learning solution.
- Ability to apply proven learning methodologies and emerging technologies for adult learning.
- Proficient in industry standard design / rapid authoring tools such as Articulate and Captivate (Mandatory)
- Exceptional design and writing skills along with strong editing and reviewing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated business perspective
- Business acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills