Byju's - Program Manager - Sales Strategy (1-4 yrs)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and execute strategies to improve sales for Byju's sales team. They will have complete accountability on the improvement of sales performance for the teams assigned to them.
- The incumbent will be based in Bangalore and would report to the Head of the Department.
- This position is ideal for someone who is interested in continual learning and self- development.
- Also, someone who wants to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything that is done.
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Creating and overseeing strategies to improve sales numbers
- Working on business side & taking the sole ownership of improvement
- Should have experience in root cause analysis and performance reporting
- Conducting primary and secondary research in improving sales team performance
- 1-2 years of strategy or program management experience
- MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institution
- Strong ability to establish and maintain internal & external relationships across teams and levels of organization.
- A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, capable of thinking in and out of the box, generating new solutions and ideas and implementing the same
- Fluency in Excel and Google Sheets. Experience in visualization tools like Tableau preferred but not mandatory.