BYJU'S - Assistant Manager/Manager/ASM/Senior Manager - Process Excellence (3-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager/ASM/Senior Manager- Process Excellence
Key Responsibilities :
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high- performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
- Drive Business Excellence (BE) value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
- Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
- Strategic thinker leading the team
- Lead Business Excellence span across Operating Group / Delivery Region
- Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
- Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
Work Experience :
- Experience in Program Management, Process Transformation, Process Automation, Operational Excellence, Quality Essential Functions
- Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
- Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results