Recruiter at Connexions HR Services
Views:18 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Writer - Data Governance - BPO/ITeS (5-7 yrs)
Data Governance Business Writer will be responsible for working closely with our business partners to translate information they provide into business term definitions and database table information. The definitions and information will be stored in Collibra.
- Take business function provided information and provide clear, consistent, and concise business term definitions, as well as database table and column documentation.
- Conduct sessions with business subject matter experts to understand and resolve raw business information and translate to professional metadata content.
- No travel required.
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Basic understanding of business systems, especially SAP and Salesforce.
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills, with excellent attention to detail and consistency.
- Experience with master data management is helpful.
- Background in data warehousing and experience building taxonomies is a plus.
- Ability to work through virtual teams and achieve results through others.
- Well versed in English linguistics and vocabulary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.